You may notice that it is a while since I last posted; this is partly because I haven't had much to say for a while, and partly because the last 10 days have been incredibly busy. I had three assignments due this week, and I have a short test tomorrow (which I am wildly unprepared for). This isn't then though, quite the opposite: I have six assignments due next week! Six! (That is more than one per day that I am at uni).
So, back to my title. What is with lecturers man? Why do they think it is acceptable to leave us practically going backwards for the first 90% of the semester, and then suddenly in the last two weeks, when they realise they still have the entire not-exam component of the course to assess, dump is with pretty much two assignments per paper (the actual figures are slightly different, but its a good average)?
I think its all a big experiment being run by the uni, where the soul purpose of the entire operation is to see how far they can push students before someone explodes and massacres all thier class mates. Thats right, all the world-class research, foreign lecturers and PhD students are all a massive cover up to make us think we are getting educated, whilst actually they are researching one thing, how hard they can work us.
I'll leave you with that.
NOTE: THE POSTS ON THIS BLOG DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THE AUTHOR'S TRUE OPINIONS, AND ARE INTENDED TO CREATE LAUGHTER, DISCUSSION, OR VENT STEAM IN ORDER TO AVOID THE MASSACRES MENTIONED ABOVE.
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment