skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Dynamic Samurai's Blog
a journal of my thoughts...
Monday, February 19, 2007
My new site is live!
Finally, after several months, my web-site
www.guysherman.com
is live! Go check it out. I will be doing my blogging predominantly there from now on as I try to make it more popular in google than this blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Guy Sherman
I am a Software Engineering student in New Zealand. I am generally interested in Computers and Cycling, as well as water-based activities.
View my complete profile
Links
guyherman.com - my other site
Folding@Home
Assorted Musings
Silvermace's Blog
Keri's Blog
www.spabath.co.nz
HomeStarRunner
Craig's MSN Space
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
February (5)
January (3)
December (4)
November (1)
October (3)
September (3)
July (2)
June (5)
May (3)
April (5)
March (5)
February (8)
January (5)
December (2)
November (2)
October (3)
September (7)
August (4)
No comments:
Post a Comment