Saturday, August 27, 2005

Welcome

Well well well, didn't think I'd ever do this, but here is my blog! Actually I am quite surprised that I didn't do it sooner considering what a geek I consider my self to be, but there you go! This is my blog, and I haven't a clue what I am going to put on it, probably anything that I feel like.

I imagine this blog will take quite a tech geek tone ('cause thats what I am); I study Software Engineering at the University of Auckland, New Zealand.

Another blog that you should check out: silvermace's blog. A friend of mine from school, and a really good c++ programmer, if you want to know about 3D engines, he's the man.

Thats about all for now because I have to go to work and sell some spa-baths (www.spabath.co.nz). If you live in NZ and you want a spabath, massage shower, toilet, vanity, or tap-ware you should check us out!

Peace Out!

No comments: