Yes, it is true, I love Google and I want to have their babies...
Whilst that may be mildly disturbing, or even disconcerting for some, it doesn't negate the fact that Google are a very innovative bunch of people. I've been playing with Google Earth today (I know I am behind the times, but look how long its taken me to start blogging, I'm not an early adopter), and I have to say, it is amazing, I can see all the world's sites, without leaving the comfort of my chair!
Meanwhile, they are using the web-based spin-off of the software that can be seen at Google Maps in a little system called gVisit. Read about it more at Keri's Blog.
Meanwhile, I am looking for a decent RSS aggregator, so far I have found a couple of semi-complete c#.net ones, but they seem like they are learning examples that somehow got out into the real world, so they aren't all that great to say the least.
Speaking of injuries, I was out delivering a bath this afternoon, and I mangled my fingers; I got them caught between an 85Kg bath and a rather sharp piece of metal on the ute, and now three of the fingers on my left hand have a nice gouge out of them! Chicks dig scars! (Will try to get some photos or something!)
Anyhow, I better get of this crazy interweb thing, and go to bed, I have an early start in the morning, doing my most favourite thing in the world, Worshipping God.
Love your neighbours.
Saturday, August 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment