Well, I went for another training ride this morning, having been for rides Thursday morning, Friday evening and around lunch-time on Saturday. I felt much better than on Thursday morning, infact, I was in the front of the pack most of the way (there was just one long hill that I probably should have tried harder on), but I got lost!
I was coasting along waiting for the group to catch up, and then I saw someone take a turn down a road I had just passed. Thinking it was my group, I went back and went down there. After riding around for a while I eventually stopped for directions and then found my way back to the correct route. I think I even saw the guy who was leading our group, but he got ahead of me because of some traffic lights. Any how, I rode at over 30km/h the whole way along the waterfront in order to try and catch him, but I didn't see him before I had to turn off for work.
Oh well, hopefully on Thursday morning I will be able to crank it the whole way and not get lost.
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment