- Yeah so my 2mbit internet is not all it is cracked up to be. I did a speed test on it and it seems to perform around 750kbps average, so I am not a happy chappy. I phoned my ISP and they have passed my issue onto the faults team, so hopefully it starts working correctly.
- My computer keeps rebooting itself randomly, and I know it isn't damaged hardware because I haven't had any overheating warnings lately or anything. One of the error reports suggested a device driver caused the problem, and I suspect it may be because I didn't properly un-install the Visual Studio 2005 beta before installing the full version of it. So, I am going to re-build my machine this weekend with my shiny new copy of Windows XP Pro, and I am going to make it a lean mean developping machine!
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
A few Technology Hassles
I have had a few technology hassles lately:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment