This has been quite an action packed weekend, I left my wallet in Danushka's car on Friday so he came back into town on Saturday to bring it to me, and we also put his new headunit into his car. Funny thing was that we nearly fried it! I got a little confused about the wiring diagram, and ended up connection the 12V antenna control line coming out of the headunit to a 12V line coming from the car, but after seing the smoke pouring out I worked out that the 12V antenna control line coming out of the headunit actually had to be connected to a different wire because the way that this headunit handle the antenna control was different to the standard headunit.
Then one of my best friends from highschool came and visited me and we played a game of Settlers of Catan, in which my flatmate Andrew and I got thoroughly smoked.
Today I went to Flightcentre and got my tickets to go to Australia for the Hillsong conference in July, and I have spent the rest of the day installing software on my computer. I am going to go to bed soon.
Sunday, March 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment