Monday, February 05, 2007

Windows Wierd Multi Monitors

I noticed something strange just now with my multi-head setup: mouse cursors can't draw on both screes at the same time. The mouse disappears into nothingness as you go off of the right edge, but it doesn't appear on the next screen until it is all the way onto that screen (and the same when coming back, it disappears entirely from the right edge but only appears 1px wide on the left screen).

There are, of course, exceptions to this: when you resize a window across monitors, the double-arrow cursor spans the monitors just fine.

Most strange.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cursors split fine on dual-screen Goobuntu Linux with Gnome. How about OSX, have you tried it?

Monitor Stand said...

Thanks for sharing your views. I am very pleased while came across this blog as I have found what I was really looking for.
The Multi Monitors Display process is an opportunity to work with smart whose only goal is to top label in career.
Thanks!