Monday, August 29, 2005

Holidays!

Well, what a day! Today was the first day of mid-semester break, and it has been a reasonably busy one thus far. The only reason, really, it that our landlord is coming to inspect the house tomorrow, so we were just making sure it was ship-shape, so there was a bit of vacuuming, sweeping, lawn-mowing and ash-disposal to do. We had to go to the warehouse to buy a broom and a shovel (yeah ok, so we haven't swept before, we use the vacuum cleaner on the inside of the house), and while we were there, we bought a worm-farm. For a couple of months now we have been thinking about it, because apparently they eat just about anything, and we generally have a lot of vegetable scraps, as well as pizza boxes that we would enjoy getting rid of in a creative, eco-friendly way! I'll keep you posted on how they turn out.

I won't be putting any pictures of my fingers up because I have decided to leave it up to your imaginations, rather than spoiling the mystery and risk letting you down!

I am trying to put together and action-plan for this holidays, so that I don't sit here on my butt, putting up blog posts every hour, and do nothing productive. Here's what I want to get done:
  • Finish the e-commerce package I am writing in PHP.
  • Memorise all the cornet parts that I have for Church songs.
  • Get some lip-fitness to make my cornet playing better.
  • Start learning c# and ASP.net.
  • Do my various assignments.
  • Study the past 6 weeks worth of algorothims notes, and hopefully understand them.
  • Sleep, LOTS.
  • Practice my singing.
Whoa, thats a lot of stuff to get done! Guess I better get busy then huh!

Live long and prosper.

No comments: