Thursday, March 30, 2006

9/11 Trial, Death sentence = Stupid

So apparently there is a dude called Zacarias Moussaoui who is on trial for conspiring with al-Qaeda over the whole 9/11 thing. Apparently he has now admitted that he was supposed to fly a plane into the White House. So anyway, he could be looking at the death penalty, and I kinda wonder what the point is really. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to lessen what happened that day or anything, but surely killing another person isn't really going to help the situation is it?

Post comments if you have an opinion!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always have poorly thought out opinions. My one in this case goes to there's probably no point killing anyone ever - but it does save money, and if you're gonna kill anyone it might as well be terrorists. So I'd decide based on how much prison resources there were. Does that make me a cold calculating kinda person?